Do you run a small business? Have you ever hired one of the website management companies for site development and maintenance?
We ask this because an average website gets 0.05 seconds, precisely 50 milliseconds for your audience to frame an opinion about it. It is a feat already to buy a domain name for your business but is it enough?
Here are the reasons to have small marketing agencies work for your online presence via the website:
- 75% of consumers judge the book by its cover- you’re constantly judged!
- Slow-loading webpages have lost $2.6 billion of business in a year
- 77% of websites have poor or worse user experience
And the list goes on… if you’re not mindful to add perfection to your online address which is the face of your business.
Why choose an all-in-one digital marketing platform to get your site up and running and fetching your business from its onset?Show your presence on all the search engines. Sending traffic to your website from Google is a bigger achievement because the quality of your audience is high. Wondering how we quantify that?
The customer has searched for your product/service to make a purchase. This is the apt opportunity to convert a potential lead who shows not just interest but also intention.Being socially visible. Online advertising agencies help your businesses to target the right audience with brand-appropriate ads and organic content. Whether it is on social media channels or search engines, let the experts create a talk around your brand.Cater your services to a global market or simply increase your local perimeter by miles. A website is an online address that brings you prospects who are willing to convert into your loyal customers. And you need a welcoming, warm, and most importantly, “Actionable” website that makes the job easy.When businesses are going remote and online during the Pandemic, even 35% of American business owners with small businesses have to restructure their companies to be more accessible. The first step to online marketing is owning a mobile responsive website.Talking about online marketing begins with a well-developed website or a web platform. This will essentially become the landing page for thousands of your audience. PPC experts will also require SEO-optimized web links to run paid campaigns and track the leads on the website.If you think, you can outdo a forward-thinking business in the traditional setup then let’s look at it again.
- 3 in 4 consumers take online reviews as personal recommendations
- 56% of consumers read at least 4 reviews before making a purchase
- 8 in 10 local consumers read online reviews before booking/purchasing services or products.
Hosting a website is like hosting a tea party for your potential customers. Don’t miss the cookies!
If you’re thinking of looking for the best digital marketing platform then Jelloow has a great deal for you. Find agencies as per your budget from an extensive network of curated experts and pay when you’re satisfied.Search engine marketing, or SEO for short, is a form of online marketing that involves the optimization of a website so that it appears at the top of search engine results pages.
A website is the first interaction for potential customers and therefore has an immense role in shaping your brand image. A clean, simple website is always more appealing to the eye than a cluttered one. This goes without saying that websites are one of the most important investments when it comes to marketing.
Good design is imperative when it comes to selling your product or service. A good website design will not only help create a positive perception about your business in the minds of your clients but also help them make informed decisions.A website is a business’s digital storefront. It allows potential and current clients to learn more about your company, and it also makes it easy for them to contact you. So, whether you’ve been in business for five years or five days, you need a site to stay competitive in today’s market.
The following are seven reasons why you need a website for your small business:
1) Google needs to know that your site exists
2) People need to know that your site exists
3) You need an online presence if you want people to find you
4) It takes just minutes to create one
5) There are templates and services available so that even the most technologically challenged person can create one without any technicalWhen it comes to web design, aesthetics are not the only thing to consider. There are several important aspects of web design that you need to take into consideration when looking for a company to work with.
The first thing is the company’s portfolio. A good company will have an extensive portfolio of design projects that they have done in the past. It is also important that you look into your geographic area and see if there are any websites that you like because chances are that this company will be able to do something similar for your project.
You also need to think about how well they communicate with their clients and how long they take on each project before handing it over to their clients. You should make sure they ask questions about what your needs are and you should get the feeling like- The first step to success is making your site easy to find. This will allow you to pull in people who are looking for your services so they can find you.
– You have two main ways of making your site easier to find. The first is through paid advertising, which will get you in front of people who are already searching for what you offer. The second is through SEO, which will help you pull in people who are looking for services like yours without being explicitly told that they should be looking for itThe website is the first point of contact for a company. It is the place where your company’s story starts. A well-designed site can help a business get noticed and grow.
Think about your website as a digital shop window. It’s the first impression that potential customers have of you, and it needs to be inviting, engaging, and easy to navigate – or they’ll move on to your competitors.Takeaway:
The ocean of marketing is deep and sometimes volatile. Businesses with a plan can ride the waves. If you think you need professionals to work for you but are not sure about the expense, why don’t you choose from Jelloow Network. Jelloow registered digital agencies are curated, vetted, and highly recommended by dozens of other clients.
The best part is- you pay for what you want.