Should I work with a digital agency? Or a freelancer? ... how do I choose?!
Ever felt like, as a business owner or manager, you’re juggling 10 things at once while spinning a few plates on your head? There are so many things to take care of, that sometimes it seems as if there are not enough hours in the day.
First: What is a marketing agency?
A digital agency is a group of marketers usually composed of either full-time employees or independent contractors that carry out marketing activities for clients. Projects could include social media marketing, email marketing, content writing, graphic design, marketing and business consulting, and much more.
- Expertise: Marketing agencies have a team of experts with different specialties, providing a wide range of services and a depth of knowledge that a single freelancer may not have.
- Scalability: Marketing agencies can handle larger projects and campaigns and are equipped to handle multiple projects simultaneously. This means that you can scale your marketing efforts as your business grows.
- Resources: Marketing agencies have access to the latest technologies and tools to help you achieve your marketing goals. They also have established relationships with vendors, which can save you time and money.
First - > what is a Freelancer?
A freelancer is an independent marketing consultant who will most likely have some experience working for a big company in the past but will provide their services on their own. They are solely responsible for getting clients, delivering client projects, and getting repeat freelance business. The role of a freelancer could include a virtual assistant, writer, marketing consultant,stra tegist, or email marketer.
- Cost-effective: Freelancers are usually more affordable than marketing agencies. This is because they don't have the overhead costs associated with running an agency.
- Flexibility: Freelancers are typically more flexible with their time and can often accommodate last-minute requests or changes to your marketing plan.
- Personalized attention: Working with a freelancer means you have one point of contact for all your marketing needs. This can lead to a closer working relationship and a deeper understanding of your business.
Ultimately, the decision between working with a marketing agency or a freelancer depends on your specific needs and budget. If you're looking for a comprehensive marketing solution and have the budget to support it, a marketing agency may be the way to go. However, if you're looking for a more cost-effective solution, a freelancer may be the better choice. Just be sure to thoroughly vet any freelancer you're considering to ensure they have the skills and experience needed to deliver the results you're looking for.
Need support, let Jelloow.com find your best fitted marketing agency