Finding your marketing partner, step by step
The first step: What do you want in finding your marketing partner?
What do you want? A marketing partner that can serve you better. First and foremost, you need to have a good idea of your own challenges. You also need to know how you want to solve those challenges. Then the search for a partner can really begin.
Organizing a first meeting is not always easy for you as a company, but also for the marketing partner. Both put a lot of time and energy into it.
The choice of a (new) marketing agency is an important strategic decision. You invest a lot of money in communication. As with any investment, you also want to achieve a more than decent ROI now.
Think carefully before you start pitching abut all the arguments that are soon to come and how you are going to handle them.
Then comes the ‘who’ question when you want to find your marketing partner.
If you decide to find a marketing partner, the next question is who? Which agency will replace your current position or which agency do you want to work with?
– How to find out which other agency has a refreshing take on the marketing world competition?
– How do you know which of those many agencies can best fulfill its task and which will devise and develop the right publicity proposals for you?
You will find a lot when you start searching, but it is not enough.
That is why we want to help with Jelloow to find that right partner.
By taking the Jelloow quiz designed to find you the perfect agency, you will be given a number of options that best fit your needs. We want you to find the perfect marketing partner for you as easy as possible.
Then you move on to the pitching part of finding your marketing partner.
To pitch is to attempt to sell or win approval for one’s ideas by giving them away for free, usually within a competitive, buyer driven context.
Just be aware if you want to find your marketing agency,, you have them in all sizes
In terms of positioning, marketing agencies roughly fall into five different categories
1. The full-service agencies: They really are your one-stop-shop. You get a full service. From strategy over concept to realization. They are permanent fixtures in the marketing landscape and often belong to international networks
2. Creative Hot Shops: Or also referred to as Creative Boutiques. They are usually somewhat smaller, but in many cases also offer full service. Only they mainly focus on creative concepts. Such agencies often arise from the collaboration between creatives who learned the tricks of the trade in large agencies, but decided to start on their own account. Ideal if you’re looking for more daring and different campaigns.
3. Specialized Agencies: Agencies that focus exclusively on specific aspects or parts of marketing, such as brand activation.
4. Interactive desks: These agencies help you with web advertising, social media advertising, apps, community building and other new forms of digital and mobile marketing
5. In-house agencies: Some marketing agencies take care of all communication for their own company, markets and products. House rules and house style are strictly monitored.
With Jelloow, you can narrow down which type of agency will best work for you and what you are looking for. Even if you start with an agency and it doesn’t go as planned, Jelloow is here to help you with any issues and find a new match when needed!