Marketers, in 2021, know the power lies in LinkedIn marketing when it comes to B2B companies. Content marketers are creating content strategically that brings 50% of all the social channel traffic to your websites and blogs. 80% of business leads enter the company’s sales funnel via LinkedIn as compared to other platforms.
After these impressive facts that may want you to log into your LinkedIn account, we suggest you give us 5 more minutes and tell you about how you can get your first 1000 followers using LinkedIn Marketing tips that are used by top marketing agencies around the world.
1. Content That Attracts Attention in Linkedin
Content is always going to be the king and content marketing is the queen. So, if you’re to rule the industry you have to understand how to create winning content.
Look out from your audience’s perspective and think it through before publishing any piece of information on your page. You may be writing great stories and experience and product descriptions but it might be possible that your message is not received well.
So, how should you plan?
Go with the basics and be informative.
That’s probably the first and most obvious thing to do as a business owner. You need to introduce yourself and your company before entering into the selling zone. Brand awareness is the upper layer for any business whether B2B or B2C. So, if you’re starting new, start the conversation by telling your audience who you are, what you are, and why you’re here.
After your audience has started to recognize you, start pushing conversation towards the direction wherein you bring out how you can help them.
2. Introduce Your Company Product/Service at the right time for Linkedin Audience
If your audience starts to regard you as an authoritative agency, that’s when you ask them to buy your service or product.
But that’s not where the story ends. Once you have your first few customers, bank on their reviews as much as you can by posting and reposting them, time and again to gain trust and more leads.
In the process of content creation, you will not realize how many great new connections you’ll create.
3. Comment and Reply with your Linkedin Company Profile
While most of the suggestions are towards creating the content, the next most important thing is engagement.
As a business owner or marketer, it is not all about posting your content. A lot boils down to how you communicate with your interested lot.
Whenever you get a connection invite or get accepted by someone, send them a personalized note to warm up a healthy conversation.
Also, make sure when you receive a reaction to your content, you do leave a comment back.
It is also suggested to join LinkedIn groups related to your business and services. Once you join such high-level groups, keep commenting on the relevant posts that can track down some good leads. Post your content on these groups so people can recognize you as a leader of your industry.
4. Follow Button on Your Marketing Blogs
Website and LinkedIn page work hand-in-hand. You should share the published blogs, whitepapers, case studies, and other resources on LinkedIn. But also ensure that when people come to your website finding your content via a direct medium, paid or organic search, they also have a follow button to guide them back to your LinkedIn page.
5. Cross-pollinating your social handles
Do you have a Facebook page that has an engaged audience? Or do you tweet more often? To get quick followers, leverage your other social media channels to drive your audience to another.
6. Company Email Signatures
Whether you use email marketing platforms or not, email signatures can be of great use. Link your Linkedin Page within your signature or the email body. This way, not only it is easier for your contacts to browse through your work history but also connect with you directly.
7. Find Influencers of your Business Industry
Find accounts of people who have better reach and impressions and are willing to share a platform with you. Offer them high-quality content- webinar, podcast, interview, blog, video, or any other collateral that they would be interested in and ask them to tag you in return.
This way you not only create a close connection with those influencers but also hold a chance to convert this relationship into a business deal.
Linkedin marketing tips
In today's world, it is essential for businesses to have a strong online presence. One of the best ways to get your business found online is by using Linkedin. Here are some Linkedin marketing tips that will help you get started with successful Linkedin marketing.
1) Create a professional profile: Your profile should be complete and include a professional headshot and a comprehensive summary about your company and products/services.
2) Share relevant content: The type of content you choose to share on LinkedIn should be related to your industry or business, current events, or trends in your field.
3) Build relationships: In order to grow your network, it’s crucial that you look for opportunities to add new connections and stay in touch with people who have been in touch with you before.
How to make the best Linkedin marketing strategy
Linkedin is one of the most important social media platforms for both professionals and companies. It is also the world's most powerful professional publishing platform that connects people to each other and allows them to be more successful in their professional life.
Many people consider Linkedin as an essential place for their business. But, not all of them know how to make the best Linkedin marketing strategy. So, here are some tips on how you can make your Linkedin profile more successful.
1. Make sure that your profile includes a good description of your personality, skills, interests, accomplishments and education background- this will allow you to stand out from many others who only include one picture with basic information about themselves on their profile
2. Be sure to keep your information up-to-date.
Tips to make your business page in Linkedin
LinkedIn is a powerful business page builder to connect your company with potential customers.
The following are some tips on how to make your business page in Linkedin successful.
1. Add the full profile info of the company, including address, phone number, email, website, etc.
2. Add the featured products and services that you offer to your potential customers
3. Share what's happening at your company on Linkedin through posts and stories
What do you think?
Linkedin Marketing for beginners might overwhelm you due to the quality of the audience. But it will only get better once you have turned your page into a micro-influencer platform. So, begin with these tips. However, we do think that you can use 10 more such tips from our internet marketing consultants who are helping out our network of clients each day. We suggest, browse through our gallery and find your right match.
Once you have booked services with one of Jelloow’s online marketing experts, be rest assured that you are getting your work done with quality!